Academic staff, faculty, and graduate students advocating for a strong University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
WE STAND FOR
- Academic freedom and free inquiry.
- Shared governance and institutional independence.
- Economic security for all those employed in teaching, research, and academic support.
- Higher education as a fundamental human right to which free expression is integral.
Read our Statement of Principles.
Membership is open to all academic staff, faculty, and graduate students at UW-Milwaukee. Sign up at the AAUP national page, and your name will be forwarded to the local chapter officers. Yearly dues are assigned on a sliding scale.
OFFICERS & CONTACT
- Interim President: Renee Calkins
- Vice president: Alexis Jordan
- Secretary-treasurer: Warren Scherer
- At-large members of the executive committee: Sandra Pucci, Joe Rodriguez, Nicolas Russell
Contact us at email@example.com