Academic staff, faculty, and graduate students advocating for a strong University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
WE STAND FOR
- Academic freedom and free inquiry.
- Shared governance and institutional independence.
- Economic security for all those employed in teaching, research, and academic support.
- Higher education as a fundamental human right to which free expression is integral.
Read our Statement of Principles.
Membership is open to all academic staff, faculty, and graduate students at UW-Milwaukee. Sign up at the AAUP national page, and your name will be forwarded to the local chapter officers. Yearly dues are assigned on a sliding scale.
OFFICERS & CONTACT
- President: Joel Berkowitz
- Vice President: Bill Malcuit
- Secretary-Treasurer: Renée Calkins
- At-large members of the Executive Committee: Rachel Buff, Sandra Pucci, Lane Hall, Nicolas Russell, Jennifer Heinert
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org